Thu, 12 Jan|
We are hosting a monthly Menopause group in The Space. For anyone and everyone, regardless of age & gender!
Time & Location
12 Jan 2023, 18:30 – 19:30
The Space , The Grn, Washington NE38 7AB, UK
About the event
- Your £5 ticket entitles you to a free hot drink and a small biscuit.
- For our first week we will be joined by guest Dr Ruth Thompson who has worked in a specialist menopause clinic and will share her knowledge to help shed some light on menopause.
- She believes it's important to empower women with evidence based information on the menopause so they can make their own choices.
- This group is for women, men, family, anyone to come along who wants to understand more about the menopause.
- Open group for people to share their experiences or ask any questions they may have.
- From exercise to nutrition to looking after your body. We will be sharing useful tips and tricks on how to look after yourself when your body is going through the change.
- Ticket type
Your ticket includes a tea or coffee and a small biscuit.Price£5.00Sold Out
This event is sold out